- “Nuevas combinaciones en Euploca (Heliotropiaceae) de México”, Revista Mexicana de Biodiversidad, vol. 88, pp. 759–760, 2017.,
- “New combinations for Heliotropium powelliorum and Heliotropium pringlei in the genus Euploca (Boraginales: Heliotropiaceae)”, Phytoneuron, vol. 2017, pp. 1–3, 2017.,
- “Generic transfers in Malagasy Boraginales”, Candollea, vol. 72, pp. 329–332, 2017.,
- “New Boraginales from Tropical America 8. Two new species of Tournefortia (Heliotropiaceae) from Costa Rica”, Novon, vol. 25, pp. 47–50, 2016.,
- “Four new combinations in Argentinian Heliotropiaceae”, Darwiniana, nueva serie, vol. 4, pp. 192–194, 2016.,
Systematics and evolution of Heliotropium and related genera. This website is dedicated to disseminate knowledge about the family Heliotropiaceae, with emphasis in Heliotropium. The family Heliotropiaceae is composed of ca. 450 species in four genera: Heliotropium, Euploca, Myriopus, and Ixorhea. The Heliotropiaceae are cosmopolitan, with centres of diversity in tropical and subtropical zones. This website will provide information on nomenclature, taxonomy, phylogeny and aspects of evolution, as well as botanical literature concerning the Heliotropiaceae. Researchers interested in contributing to this website are welcome to join this project.